To get a new opportunity working in another country will be a valuable experience. Including if you get a chance for working in Singapore. Singapore is a nice country with some job opportunities for foreigners. Therefore, every year many expatriates come and stay in this country to work on their new role or job. However, there are still many foreigners not getting suitable information regarding available jobs in Singapore for expatriates. Furthermore, they also don’t know what to prepare first when taking a new job in this country. To help give an overview and information, the following will be a good article to start.
Read Also: How to Send Money to Singapore?
How to Find a Job in Singapore
Many foreigners are interested in working in Singapore, but most of them don’t know how to find a proper job in this country. While some jobs require expatriates to fill in the position. Therefore, a nice way to get a suitable job in this country is needed. For those who are looking for an opportunity working in this country, you can get information related to the Singapore jobs opening through the following ways.
- You can search for a job in this country via your colleague or relatives. It is possible to find a new opportunity through your closest friends or family. Therefore, you can have a bigger opportunity to accept.
- Another way is by looking through an agent. Many agents will available to help you find a position that suits your skills and expectation. Therefore, you can get in touch with your trusted agent for receiving information on any jobs opening.
- The next approach is by searching for jobs opportunity via your communities. You might be able to get information related to your desired jobs from your group or announced vacancies in your communities.
- You can also search for a job through the internet. Currently, many jobs are opening Linkedin, JobsDB, and such on.
Various Job in Singapore for Foreigners
Another question coming from many foreigners will be related to the available jobs in Singapore for expatriates. Singapore is a multi-ethnic country so many kinds of people gather in this country for a living. Therefore, a job opportunity for foreign people is also open. Some of the common jobs available in Singapore for foreigners include the following.
- Singapore has many opportunities for accountants. Since many companies in this country require a skilled accountant to support them. Therefore, it is one of the best opportunities to reach if you want to work in Singapore.
- Another chance is to work in this country as an engineer. There are a lot of opportunities for foreigners to get a position as an engineer. Therefore, it is also a promising job.
- The next available job for expatriates includes as a teacher. Especially to teach in an international school. Since Singapore has many international schools which require natives and foreign teachers for this kind of school. Therefore, no wonder that half of the expatriates are working in this position.
- Singapore also opens an opportunity for a foreign nurse. Since the country is having many international hospitals, therefore, no wonder that foreign nurse is needed to support this kind of hospital. So that they can professionally serve other expatriates and foreigners looking for medication in Singapore.
- The programmer is also an open job for expatriates in this country. Those with this skill will be able to apply for the job and get sufficient income as expected.
Tips for Working in Singapore
After getting some overview related to the job opening in Singapore and any available role in this country, the next necessary information will be related with some tips on this. If it is your first time coming to Singapore for a job, then you need to pay attention to the following things.
- Create a nice portfolio to get your employer interesting to accept you for the available position. Make sure that you write all experiences related to the available job. By having a nice CV and portfolio, you will get a bigger chance to accept in this country.
- Search for a certain place that is suitable for your living. Selecting a place to stay next to the office will be a good option. Since it will benefit you to reduce the transportation cost. Therefore, if possible, manage to stay in a place next to your office.
- Make sure to arrange all the needed documentation accordingly. Mainly your VISA and working permit. So that all your moving in Singapore will be legal and will not get any issues with Singapore immigration.
- Check whether you receive sufficient income and benefits. Make sure to understand the available benefit that will give you a nice living in the country. Plus, make sure to have a proper deal whenever accept a new role in any company in Singapore.
Looks like working in Singapore is a nice opportunity to try for every foreigner. Living in this country will give you a new experience. Not only that, but the country is also attractive to visit. So that in case you get an offering from any company in Singapore, it is worth trying.
See Video How To Easily Send Money Overseas
Download Transfez App
Transfez App can help you transfer money abroad more quickly and efficiently. Transfez Business can also help your business in making transactions abroad. For those of you who want to send money to relatives who are abroad because they are studying, working, or traveling, Transfez will be ready to help. This app is available on Android as well as iOS.