Did you know that now you can send money in USD to countries other than the United States?
Now you can send USD to several countries other than the United States for various needs ranging from personal needs to business needs. The good news is, you don’t need to install a new application because you can do this transaction in the Transfez application that you normally use.
Countries You Can Go to
For now, we only provide USD delivery to 5 countries but in the future, we hope there will be more countries that we can serve. The five countries are as follows:
How To Send USD To Non-United States Countries
As mentioned above, you don’t need to add an application because in your current Transfez application, you can already send USD to several countries. The way to send it yourself is like this:
1. Open the Transfez application on your cellphone
2. Enter the send money menu
3. Select a destination country that already serves USD transfers
4. Change the currency listed to USD
5. Enter the nominal you want to send
6. Complete the procedure as usual
7. Transaction created successfully
Regarding our newest service, there are a number of notes that you need to pay attention to so that your transaction can proceed more smoothly. Some of these notes are:
- USD transactions to countries other than the United States can only be made from 9 am to 2 pm
- Transactions made before 12 noon will be processed on the same day
- Meanwhile, transactions made after 12 o’clock will be processed the following day
- The best rate (SWIFT) is available from 09:00-13:00
- Specifically for SWIFT shipments, you can add a delivery note
- Make sure you know the SWIFT code of the receiving bank and fill it in CAPITAL LETTERS
If you still have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our call center directly via email or WhatsApp:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +62 82298653838
Thus the information regarding the USD currency transfer service to countries other than the United States. Don’t forget to download the Transfez application if you don’t have it on your cellphone yet.